Media/Social Media Coordinator Intern
Jen Ellis Designs jewellery and shop; Langley, BC
Paid Internship/ Part time (8-10 hours/week)
Jen Ellis Designs is seeking a part time Media/Social Media Coordinator Intern to join our team. We’re looking for someone passionate about the fashion/jewellery industry and entrepreneurship to assist us with the successful execution of our product & vision via our social media outlets. A keen eye for photography is essential for this role. Our ideal candidate is a charismatic, hard-working self-starter, with an exceptional eye for detail. We are looking for someone with experience that goes past personal social media. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Maintenance of jen ellis designs online footprint through all of our social media profiles
• Develop and execute effective e-content on our website
• Plan upcoming promotions/ giveaways
• Develop and maintain new and ongoing social media strategies
• Maintain the brand voice and vision
• Draft relevant content
• Photograph and upload content; 9photography examples must be provided in the application)
• Experience in social media marketing beyond personal use
• Good sense of current digital marketing trends
• Experience in online content creation and blogging
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Desire to excel, succeed, and are goal orientated
• Ability to forecast trends, and deliver original content
• Ability to work independently without supervision
• Fun, team player!
Based on experience
email; firstname.lastname@example.org subject; jobs.
Include resume, experience, examples of photography, links to your social media presence or past posts/ examples.